~Shivering~
Wondering how I got into this mess
She’s watching
Friends are looking
The whole school is present
A habitual late comer….
1!
Ajei!
Fear in my heart
A sting on my ass
I can do…
2!!
Aish!
This second one really stings
But hey,
Think of the cheers, the ‘fans’…..
3!!!
Damn!
Hot!
~My body’s heating up~
~My eyes beginning to water~
Duke don’t…
4!!!!
Ouch!
This one is a venomous bite
Not a sting
Maybe a cobra’s
Or a puff adder’s
~Body trembling~
5!!!!!
Oh God!!!
Eh, I can't take this
~Teary eyed~
~Flaming buttocks~
Hey, be brave
She’s looking…
But I want to touch
Don’t…
6!!!!!!
Shit!!!
~Heat all over~
I’ve done it
She’s smiling at me
They cheering me...
Endured six lashes
No flinching
~Trembling~
My ass, a furnace
I wondered if my feet could take me to the classroom
Some friends cheered me
My legs didn’t fail
I got to class
I was trembling within
My emotions, a freely
flowing river *
I built a dam around it
These guys shouldn’t see you cry
She shouldn’t see you show pain
I tried to sit
I couldn’t
Welts on my butt
The dam overflowing
No! I can take it no more
I can't
The dam burst!!!
******************
(This occured when i was in JSS (or Junoir High School)
This goes to all those who were able to endure Mr. Twumasi’s
(gbashu) jams, Miss Agbozo, Mr Cantreph, Mr Hans, Miss(?) Dowuna (dat head
mistress who makes u touch your toes as she lashes you), Mr Mensah, etc…
Oh, and how can I forget Mr. Dominic Nyame’s two goons,
Monsieur Zigah, and Tonton Tiana
(pardon me if I didn’t get some of the names out)
No comments:
Post a Comment