Copyright note

*Please note that the items on this site are protected by copyright, hence, may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Just a Call


A call, eh
Just a call o
Just a call I forgot to make
She sent me a text, I realized my mistake
So I called 700 times, she refused to pick
Now my heart is bleeding, stabbed with a sharpened stick

I sent 7000 messages, she replied none
My sorrows multiplied; at least she should reply one
I even sent another, making it 7001
In it I told her she was my sun
She’s so hot; I always have to buy a new fan
And she’s the only force that makes my blood run
If she thought there was another woman
I assured her there was none.
We were meant to be, at least, that was the plan

Darling, I plead
Just a reply
And I wouldn’t die
Like a semiconductor, I’d be doped high
And fly high like Elijah and soar through the sky
Together, we’d form a car, with you being the chassis, and me, the tire
In fact, I promise I’d wear that blue tie
Please, just reply….

No comments:

Post a Comment