Copyright note

*Please note that the items on this site are protected by copyright, hence, may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Memories – The First Math Lecture


“d/dx [In f(x)] …”
(Yawn)
I’m so bored
My first lecture
And d/dx [In f(x)]
What is In f(x)….

This lecturer is too serious
He should give me a break
I looked round the class
For students reaction
Some were worried
A few, scared
Others couldn’t be bothered

“The integral of a cosine with respect to…”
Hm, I want to walk out
As I almost stood up
Something bright caught my attention
Was it an angel?

My gaze was stuck
Caught by an awesome ethereal being
My ass quickly back on the seat

Her face, the North Pole
My eyes, the South Pole
Magnetic attraction

This class began to interest me
I wouldn’t mind being her explicit function

Her chin in her palm
Her lips like a rose about to blossom

“Make u = f(x) such that…”

I wish I was an insect
So I could fly unnoticed
To land on her lips
And suck out her nectar

(I Inhale deeply)
Her eyes, ahhh,
(Exhale)
So warm, so bright
Like those four rays of sunshine
Filtering through the gaps in the blinds

Her lips touched my heart
How I wish I could…

“Gentleman…”

She looks in my direction
My heart pacing faster

“Gentleman…”

She smiles
Her face blossoms…

“G E N T L E M A N!!!”

I’m I being addressed?

“G E N T L E M A N!!!”

My neck turned
The monster lecturer…

“DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?”

“Wha… Erm… I… Erm… ”
“Pardon me sir…?”

No comments:

Post a Comment