Copyright note

*Please note that the items on this site are protected by copyright, hence, may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

My Better-Worst Half


Darkness dawns
I’ve still not found ma way
I feel a strain, I encounter pain

She bears me down
He chokes me by my neck
I gather strength
As I try to rise
I find the strength
And succeed in killing pain

My success is transient
Pain resurrects, along with fear
Swarming around me
They taunt and rape me…
…With thorns

Pain, empowered by despair
Leaves scarlet red scars all over me
My flesh, wounded and bleeding
Becomes tender to any kind of touch
Painfully tender

Pain, helped by sorrow,
Stare into my eyes and smile
A cold smile
I shiver
Yet, my heart warms
I hated it

Pain, accompanied by anger, draws close
I feel his breath
Inhale her fragrance
I tense to pain’s kiss
Rough but sweet
This time, I didn’t reject her
I didn’t fight him
I hate that I love it
I enjoyed, and adore the thrill
Pain’s thrill
Twas erotically fulfilling

I desired pain in me, and yearned for its sear
I felt him plough through me
I craved pain’s caress and called out her name
I loved her abusing my body, fingering my internal organs
Dissociating my soul from spirit

I can do without pain no more

Pain, my eternal companion
I bow to you

Pain, my air
 I’m resigned to you

I’d have and feel pain than anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment