I try to lift off the ground
But you clipped my wings
Making me bound to the ground, immovable
Then you abandoned me, in the gloom
Leaving me to the wrath of vicious heinous creatures
I was stricken with fear as my fate dawns on me
Out of the murkiness
It leapt at me
My heart palpitating furiously
I manage a step back
The creature takes three steps towards me
I take another step back
A terrible mistake
The creature lept at me again
Its shadow sucks out my breath
My desire to flee paralyzes me
It opens it deathly mouth
And reveals its bloodstained fangs
I yearn to flee, unclip my wings now
It lets out a blood curdling scream
(Is it too late, I wonder)
And sinks its fangs into my chest
My being numbs
As it overpowers my will
And its fangs, pierce my lungs…
No comments:
Post a Comment