Copyright note

*Please note that the items on this site are protected by copyright, hence, may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Saturday, 9 April 2011

THE SHORTCUT


On my way home, I passed through the bush
I was in a rush, the only shortcut was the bush
Suddenly, I heard a hiss
My heart skipped a beat, in my trousers I nearly piss
From out of nowhere appeared a cobra
In panic, I screamed out: Mamaaaa!!!
The cobra slithered, it shows me its fangs
Then I shivered and bit my tongue
I turned and I ran;
Please don’t say I’m not a man
The cobra chased then I felt a sting
I froze, I didn’t even blink
I fell down, in fear I did sink
The cobra hissed, death was all I could think
I couldn’t help it, my end was in my sight
Then I prayed: God please forgive my sins
‘Krrriiin’ ‘Krrriiin’ ‘Krrriiin’
Ah, did I hear a ring?
I woke up and realized I had a lovely dream

No comments:

Post a Comment