Copyright note

*Please note that the items on this site are protected by copyright, hence, may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Friday, 8 April 2011

FADING


The sun
How radiantly you shine
Your incredible rays send warm vibrations through my body
I believed you will remain forever
But I feel not your warm touch
Your radiant smile,
Or the heat from your lips
I called upon the moon, your best companion
She too you couldn’t light up
I summon clouds, storms and typhoons
You couldn’t dry their effects away
Then I realized, yet I refuse to believe
You, your light, your radiance,
That ability to make me give in, surrender
You, your heat, your motion
Your ability to raise my temperature, especially in my head
No more?
They say you are gone
I won’t believe it
I’d remain with you
Till my breath revives you

No comments:

Post a Comment