Expressing words on paper has never been so difficult
I’m at a loss as to where to begin
I feel like a computer novice using Linux
But then I have this strong emotion compressed in my chest
Needing an outlet I can’t seem to provide
I’m in danger of exploding… unless I find out an outlet
Sorrowfully, I don’t know how to express what I feel
I guess I’m confused
Adoration?
Love?
Friendship? No! More than friends.
But… I don’t think it’s love…
Or I don’t want to admit it is?
I know I tend to hurt you with my words
It could be because of my confused state
Hurting you is not what I’m good at
Hurting you is a consideration I’ve never dreamed of
I’m trying, yet I can’t control me
My feelings for you are undefined
It’s like you’re my friend, my sister, my lover, my wife, all combined
Whenever I hear your voice, I get an inner satisfaction
When I’m down and out, with nothing able to excite me
The mention of your name electrifies me
It’s difficult to accede to your request
Your request for me to call you not
Your request for me to talk to you never
It’s like denying me my breath
Making me suffocate, comatose
I pick my phone to call
Then this tormenting thought takes over – “I might hurt you”
But what do I do
I terribly need to talk
To no one but you
Please let me hurt you one more time
Or I get damaged and never recover.
No comments:
Post a Comment