Copyright note

*Please note that the items on this site are protected by copyright, hence, may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Monday, 28 March 2011

MY LOVE


She usually likes it soft
But in certain moods, she prefers it hard
She sometimes loves me moving fast but gentle
At other times, soft but firm
I usually sweat whiles she doesn’t
She does the talking with every ‘turn’
I do the grunting with every ‘hit’
Whiles I go up and down
Her smooth hands skillfully kneads
What a pleasurable sight to behold

As we approach the end
It becomes soft, tender
It glows
My sister, she really knows how to knead
She rubs it gently
 I’m enticed
What a beautiful globule
I drool
My sister, she’s damn good at this
Our favorite secret (please don’t tell)

I’m difficult to control
Just wanna eat right away
“Wait small”, she implores
My sister, she’s the best at this

Teasing me
She knows I can’t wait anymore
I scream: “YES IT’S TIME”
Our folks? Not home
I’m awakening
Salivating
She smiles at me
I smile back
“My favorite,” she cooed
“Me too” I replied

Her hands…. Oh yes
Scoops the fufu…. aaaaahhh
Into the asanka…. suicidal
Pours the soup with its accessories….. Delicious
I can wait no more

No comments:

Post a Comment