The
sea keeps erasing the prints of my feet
As
its waves crush against my legs
The
rippling tides caress the hairs on my feet
And
the salty breeze thrills my soul
Possessing
me, putting me into trance
I
feel a presence, then a chill
Making
my back tingle
I
see the sun falling, gradually
Leaving
its residues, and fragments
Scattering
across the sky
The
clouds filter the fragments
Into
assorted streaks hues
Pieces
of which bounce off the surface of the water
Oh
how I wish this sunset would last for a day
And
a day for five and three-sixty hours
Ah,
how the prince in me aches…
After
burning for all of half a day
Its
splendor is displayed in the blink of a moment
The
transience of time
I
awake from my trance
As
the fumes of darkness diffuse through the atmosphere
Chasing
away the scenic scent of sunset
No comments:
Post a Comment