Copyright note

*Please note that the items on this site are protected by copyright, hence, may not be reproduced without the author's permission.

Thursday, 11 August 2011

The One


You are like an imported phone with a locked code
On which I’d to spend money just to decode

I wouldn’t mind if you promise your heart is mine
So together we’d be; sine and cosine

But then, your smile; it’s like my grandma’s riddles
It confuses me like Mr. Mensah’s mathematical puzzles

Whenever I deduce I should differentiate
You prove me wrong and make me integrate

With you, there are no constants, just variables
 Your words are like apocrypha parables

For your inverted attitude, I’d apply a Fourier transform
To detect if to my likes you would conform

Don’t you see, these four alphabets I feel for you
Is making me breathless just like flu

Thoughts of you make this madness approach infinity
And I pledge I’ll be yours till eternity

Feeling your lips make my head spin like alikoto
And I wonder if you’ve fed me to Nogokpo

But I care not, be my wife and please say yes
And in my empire, you’d be the only empress….

No comments:

Post a Comment