I returned from school, very hungry indeed
So hungry, I ran to the kitchen, high speed
My twin was cooking some beans with zeal
I asked, “I want some, please”, I plead
He refused, this boy, he won’t accede
I asked, ‘how much’, he saw my need
He said: ‘your books, your knowledge and grades in school’
I replied, “fine, take it”, this beans smells good
Content and satisfied, some gas I shoot
Later, I wondered, where are my books
I searched, he said, my books he took
My grades and knowledge was also his
Got pissed and offered to refund the beans
He refused, so I planned to burn his jeans
Then later, I’d stealthily push him in the latrine
But our blind father, he heard, his advice I took
Then he promised, later, he’d give me some books
At school, awards night, Jacob’s name was mentioned
Why?! I fumed, I’m always the first
The teacher, he said, “you’re now the last”
“Your grades and knowledge, to Jacob, you passed”
Ah, because of beans, I’m now outclassed
Home I went, on the way, more gas
I arrived; there was Jacob, dressed in sheepskin
I wondered at first, but I ignored
To our father I went and reminded him of the promise
Confused, he asked : weren’t you here a minute ago?
“I’m blind but I felt you, you are hairy, that I know”
Then it hit me, Jacob, the sheepskin he wore
In anger I screamed, “this one ‘di33’ I bore”
My gun I took and prepped it for action
I loaded and cocked it, a loud noise was heard
Then, our mother shouted:
“Esau, get an antacid”
No comments:
Post a Comment